C4 Forums | Control4

Recommended Control4 Dealers/installers In The Austin Tx Area ?

if you'd like we would be happy to see what you have in mind. our company goes from uvalde to roundrock. we cover a large area. as a matter of fact we are in austin alot, we relocated from austin to san antonio to expand our coverage area. just let me know.

we are over booked right now, sorry we got disconnected when talking, here is my recommendation of a really close dealer in your area. http://www.digitalifeav.com/

I'd be a tad wary of digitalife. Their owner, Robert Whitlow is a super nice, super smart, and super dedicated guy. He did my installation. However, one of my keypads went dead and I have been trying to get him to call me back and do a warranty replacement for over 6 months now.

Robert, if you do read this please replace the keypad. I know you are busy with the Parade homes, blah blah blah, but customer service is customer service. If you don't know who this is, email me rickf325 at gmail dot com and I will tell you. And as soon as you replace my keypad, I will retract this.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived