C4 Forums | Control4

HTC 300 IR Control

vankaren

I am using C4 to control my HT equipment. Everything works fine via IR control immiters but when we loaded the discrete codes to control a audio auth. component switcher and the DVDO Edge video processor, the emitters flashes but does not activate any function on either units. After teaching the HC 300 the codes for both unit, the immiter flashes and turn the unit on and off while in the programing mode but does not work when program is uploaded.

While in the programming modes sometimes the various IR Ports work sometimes and sometimes the same workable port no longer works with the discrete codes. When moved to another port during the programing mode it works again but still will not work when uploaded. My installer has been working to find the answer but even he is kind of stumped with the strange behavior.

It works fine with the other equipment but yesterday when a I shut the system off it shut down the audio receiver and pioneer tv as it should but it turns the tv back on without me touching the screen.

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks Felix

Archived