C4 Forums | Control4

IR Issues after update to Ver. 1.6

vankaren

I upgraded to version 1.6 and since then I have had problems with IR functions. Before the upgrade my Lexicon MC12HD was working fine with IR control. After the update, the emitter would flash but the Lexicon would not respond using any IR Ports. I had to go with the RS232 connection and it worked fine. Now I am experiencing the same problem with adding a Audio Authority 1154b Component switcher and Anchor Bay DVDO Edge video processor. We tried a new HC 300 but the same problems were experienced

The various Lighting Scenes and other devices in rooms being controlled by IR all work as they suppose too.

The new codes for Audio Authority and DVDO work in a virtual setting using Port 3 but when uploaded in Composer, the codes do not work. My installer is pulling his hair out over this one!

Your comments are welcome!

Thanks Felix

Yes he builds the drivers and I think he test the setting in a virtual program before loading.

Thanks!

OK, What I'm wondering is when he builds them in Composer if it is working when testing the driver in the "Build Stage" with IR and commands are working if the bindings are not correct in composer then that could be a reason for not working in Navigator.

Just mention that to him and hopefully he'll be able to fix what is wrong.

Good Luck.

I have not seen an issue with IR, sorry to hear that some of you have.

I am in the Beta and have not had any issues with the exception of having to rebuild a couple since 1.6. No issues to Not having them work.

I am sure he does but just in case he does not, would you provide me the procedures?

Thanks Felix

The installer stated that the binding are not going to the correct Port.

Thanks

He does know how to correct' date=' yes?[/quote']

Archived