C4 Forums | Control4

Composer Home Edition 1.3.2

bigee1212

Hey all,

Love my Control 4, only problem is that I got a new computer and now I don't have the Composer software anymore! I tried looking on the web, and I think I originally downloaded it from the Control 4 website, but I could be mistaken. . . Does anyone know where I can get this software? I already have a copy installed on my desktop, but I never use that computer and I always use my laptop in my home theater room...

If someone could please help me get this software, I would really appreciate it. Thank You.

This comes up frequently (searches are always good :D) and the response is always that your dealer is the best source for it. In this case, it's worth contacting your dealer not least because there have been several major new releases since 1.3.2 and you may want to get your system upgraded. Lot's of excellent new features!

--Jason

• 3 weeks later...
This comes up frequently (searches are always good :D) and the response is always that your dealer is the best source for it. In this case, it's worth contacting your dealer not least because there have been several major new releases since 1.3.2 and you may want to get your system upgraded. Lot's of excellent new features!

--Jason

Hey all,

Love my Control 4, only problem is that I got a new computer and now I don't have the Composer software anymore! I tried looking on the web, and I think I originally downloaded it from the Control 4 website, but I could be mistaken. . . Does anyone know where I can get this software? I already have a copy installed on my desktop, but I never use that computer and I always use my laptop in my home theater room...

If someone could please help me get this software, I would really appreciate it. Thank You.

What software are you looking for? Composer HE or ME?

HE (Home Edition) can be sent to you through your dealer. They or any other dealer can verify that you purchased the original software.

ME (Media Edition) can be downloaded from my.control4.com

Archived