C4 Forums | Control4

Watch and Listen Behavior

gcjacob

Hey,

My dealer just updated me to 1.7.1.290 and I really liked the news SR250, but my new remotes are not behavioring the way i was expecting:

If i choose Select Most Recently Used Devices, i was expecting it to cicle betwen the last 3 most recent used devices. This happens in one of my remote, but the other one just select te las usd source, and no cycling.

If i choose Show device list, i was expecting that, if i just click watch once, it would show the device list, and every press of it would select the next source on the list. I i let the selection there for som time, it would select that source, so i didn't have to press ok. The way it is today, i ave to press watch ad them up or down to select the source, and then OK. Several press for 1 single selecttion.

My suggestion would be a hibrid behavior. if the room is off, pressing watch por listen would select the last used source. if the room is on, then the list, and every press of it again select the next device. Letting it selected for 1 or 2 seconds, activate it.

What u guy thing, and why my 2nd remote is not cycling?

Thanks again

Archived