C4 Forums | Control4

OS 3.0 and Denon Heos driver issue

Hi

Has anyone tried OS 3 and Denon Heos?

In my system browsing doesn't work correctly as within local media it doesn't list all tracks some albums.

Additionall I cannot start playback if Tunein channels and local media by selection he item - it only works with selection the "dots" on the right side

@blub after you select play does it go to the screen showing you what’s playing and give you volume control? Or do you have to go back to the room screen and select the “session” at the bottom. 

That is how I have to get to the what’s playing screen

@blub after you select play does it go to the screen showing you what’s playing and give you volume control? Or do you have to go back to the room screen and select the “session” at the bottom. 
Gotta check when I get home in 4hrs. Can't remember right now.

4 hours ago, itsmebmp said:

Hi

I have to back to the Home Screen.

9 hours ago, itsmebmp said:

Hi
Does the content of your media bar flicker? My icon "play/pause" and volume do flicker every 2 or so seconds. Wouldn't be so bad if every time it flickers its aborting any input, i.e volume adjust gets aborted - it just sets the volume to the point where it is updating again - makes it very hard to use

EDIT:
The flickering is not preset on the "now playing" screen

Archived