C4 Forums | Control4

GE Concord Security Driver failure

Has anyone interfaced with the GE Concord panel? I have everything connected hardware-wise, and all my bindings correct, but I can't seem to get the OSD icons (door contact, window contact, etc.) to show a change in status. I am receiving all serial messages (via the serial debug checkbox option), and I can arm and disarm the alarm from the OSD, the WiFi Touchpanel, and the MiniTouch Panel, but it seems like the driver has a problem with the Zones on the Panel. I have even gone so far as to program a lighting event to turn on my dimmer when one of the zones is open, but nothing. I can, however, and have programmed an event to trigger when the alarm system is activated in stay mode, and that worked flawlessly today. Any ideas, short of just a driver problem? I have a call into the driver developer to see what he/she says, but I'm not holding my breath. As a side note, I have also removed the security system from the project and re-added it. The AutoScan feature works fine, as well, bringing in the names for each zone, as set up by the alarm technician.

Archived