C4 Forums | Control4

change led to red when alarm set - but change back after to normal

Hi i understand how to change led colors - but I want to have some leds change to red when my security system is armed (which is pretty easy) but have no idea how i can get it to go back to standard colors once i disarm the system. I tried it but my result was the leds were stuck on red after that and i could not find a way to program them back to normal..... any ideas?

I am not on the right computer to get the code - but basically i went under security system -> then when security system is armed -> i then chose for example the front door dimmer leds to turn to red.

Problem is is that when the security system is disarmed it does not go back to the original state - and If i try to program lights manually to go back when the security system is disarmed - the colors won't match again and the blinking while dimming feature goes away, etc.

I was hoping there was a way to just have it go back to original settings again - but maybe thats not possible.

I don't have my code directly in front of me but mine is something similar to:

When security system is armed, set bottom led on door switch to red ( I do this for every exit door).

When security system is disarmed, set bottom led on door switch to blue.

Mine works like a charm. If you need, later I can post a screen print.

Archived