C4 Forums | Control4

Ask Jim Gist

Guest Jim Gist

Guest Jim Gist

Hey guys,

AS with all forums I'm here to reading, listing and responding

Please forward me your thoughts and questions.

Thanks

Jim Gist

Jim,

Is there anything "we" as dealers know that we're not suppose to be sharing with the public? I'm guessing not (don't take that the wrong way - but you guys do keep us in the dark). I'm asking, as now there are so many forums around and we're posting to them all (not just the C4 ones) - are there things / topics we should stay clear of on these forums?

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jim Gist

Hey guys,

You can post anything.

I want to continue to build a strong relationship with dealers adn if there are issues lets work on them together and solve the problem.

Happy New Year to all!

Jim

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not Jim, and don't speak for him. But, let me say that Jim has been incredibly busy and traveling a lot.

There are several of us from Control4 that participate in this forum. We don't try to answer every question, but do try to step in where we have expertise or can benefit the community. I'm not sure what question you want answered, but if you would like to state the question, I'll watch for it and will try to reply.

Regards,

-Eldon

Eldon - I have to say good job and the entire C4 team... you Ryan and a few others now make regular visits to the forums and make the C4 presense felt! This is a HUGE improvement over the way it was just a few months ago! Thanks!

I also couldn't agree stronger and want to thank you and the Control4 team for providing us with information and helping us dealers with any issues we have with the product. I hope this trend continues, it's making great strides towards a working team relationship with Control4 and it's dealers.

Thank you,

Rob

Archived