C4 Forums | Control4

Network path problem

Please help me guys. for some reason my Composer HE is give me this error " the network path is not found " when when try to back up my project and when I try to create a new announcement. When I'm backing up, it give me this error when it gets to media backup. When I cancel media backup,its fine. Here's the catch, my media files are playing fine, all of them playing from a 8GB usb stick. I think its the path where my announcement are being stored on HC 300.

Please help me guys. for some reason my Composer HE is give me this error " the network path is not found " when when try to back up my project and when I try to create a new announcement. When I'm backing up, it give me this error when it gets to media backup. When I cancel media backup,its fine. Here's the catch, my media files are playing fine, all of them playing from a 8GB usb stick. I think its the path where my announcement are being stored on HC 300.

OH , when I create an announcement it gives me the same error when I want to add it.

Archived