C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 and Google Action Blocks

Alin

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site, I tried a search for this particular project I have and could not find anything relevant. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I am trying to create a few action blocks on Google to execute scenes from Control4. I was able to link Control4 with the google account and I see the rooms and lights from Control 4 in Google. I confirmed I can control the lights for example from Google Home but one thing I cannot figure out is how to use the voice commands. In Control4 page I see the voice is enabled and I even tried to change the name , but Google says it cannot find such device. Is there anything I am missing here in my process? 

The Action Blocks in Google are not showing me a way to select scenes or link the block to Control4. Any ideas or suggestion, links to documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion you can provide.

Alin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.