C4 Forums | Control4

1.2.4.48 bug

Here's a good bug that appeared after the upgrade of my house system.

The time reverts back on the first reboot after the update to Mountain time. I changed it right away. So far everything is cool. The kicker----All my scheduled events are now set to fire on Mountain Time even though my MC time is set to Eastern time.

Solution: After reseting the time, I had to reboot the MC twice and it reverted back to normal.

Everyone with timed events should check the scheduler to insure the time is accurate after this update.

Jamman

I had a fun time with my store upgrade. First, one of my Mini-Touch panels locked up. For some reason it set the IP address the same as another HTC I had. So that locked both of them up. I had to disconnect the MTS and re-do the upgrade on the HTC. Then re-connect and upgrade the MTS again. On top of that, it somehow cleared the DNS server address' on my 10.5 TS. So I had to re-enter those and re-connect to upgrade that. After all that, it seems to be back where it was. So, a few little bugs and we are back to working again.

This may or may not be related to the upgrade, but now when I change rooms from Theater to Security, instead of the Navigator switching rooms quickly (within 30 secs), it refreshes the navigator (or at least refreshed it for 5 or 6 times since the upgrade). After a few times, it started working like normal again.

1) Keypad LEDs (pain) - still trying to get "ON" color for some (6 button) keypads to take their new programmed color... still reverts back to another... but I'm still playing with this.

2) The CHANNELS bug that is issues the channel twice. Wasn't a problem on older Sat. receivers - is a problem with the DTV HD Tivo's - that accept 4 channel inputs and are taking a channel 201 entered twice as 1201 - so this is a pain here. I'm looking for a temp. fix now.

I am having the same issue with LG Plasma drivers. No fix as of yet. C4 claims they know about it and will issue a fix in the next few days.....Said the samething about the problem with the amp locking up in Dec05. I wouldn't hold my breath that it will be fixed soon.

1) Keypad LEDs (pain) - still trying to get "ON" color for some (6 button) keypads to take their new programmed color... still reverts back to another... but I'm still playing with this.

2) The CHANNELS bug that is issues the channel twice. Wasn't a problem on older Sat. receivers - is a problem with the DTV HD Tivo's - that accept 4 channel inputs and are taking a channel 201 entered twice as 1201 - so this is a pain here. I'm looking for a temp. fix now.

Just change the call number to 0201 ( in Composer), It will enter it twice but it still works.

The top button on the 3 button keypads are giving me the same problem. When i turn light on led is to be one color. When i turn light off led is to be another color. Since the update the top button is not working that way. Before the update i think i had to invert the on off colors but at least it worked. Now it's not. Anybody else having that prob?

Archived