C4 Forums | Control4

Scheduler trouble since DST change last week

clong

Has anyone had trouble with scheduled events since DST last week. I have in a major way....none of my scheduled events( such as morning wakeup events triggered daily in the AM) are executing at the appropriate times

this is incredibly frustrating...anyone having similar problems? I have tried deleting ALL the non-functioning scheduled events and re-scheduling them, then running wake-up routines within programming using those scheduled events and they still arent working

any thoughts?

TIA

Have you checked to see what the time is on your controller? Perhaps it didn't adjust for DST. After you verify that the time is set correctly, you may want to power cycle the controller to ensure that all the processes (scheduler in particular) get started with the right time info... I saw the same thing at my house.

-Eldon

I spoke with C4 about this a couple weeks ago. They knew they had it fixed in the past but they beleive it may be broke once again.

In AZ we never change but for some reason... possibly during the last software upgrade... all our scheduled events were off by an hour. Doesn't matter if we're running based upon AZ or MDT, it used MDT. The fix I put in was to offset all the scheduled events by one hour. Its a goofy way to use a astronomical clock.

I had the same issues. Updated my media controller and it was all fine. I don't think it was due to the update, more likely the reboot.

C4 thinks it may be about the update (the prior version worked just fine), I've rebooted and the problem still exists.

I had the same issues. Updated my media controller and it was all fine. I don't think it was due to the update' date=' more likely the reboot.[/quote']

C4 thinks it may be about the update (the prior version worked just fine), I've rebooted and the problem still exists.

My clock is still off, in central time zone and the clock on the lcd keypad matches the time on the MC and what is shown in composer, 1 hour behind. Will this be fixed for DST??

I had the same issues. Updated my media controller and it was all fine. I don't think it was due to the update' date=' more likely the reboot.[/quote']

My clock is still off, in central time zone and the clock on the lcd keypad matches the time on the MC and what is shown in composer, 1 hour behind. Will this be fixed for DST??

My time was corrected after the last update. It not only got rid of the moutain time issue but the DST issue as well.

Archived