C4 Forums | Control4

Ipad Cover Art And Icons Gone!!!

GoMannGo

I'm having a problem with my ipad showing cover art and channel icons. I will not show art for my 777ES, digital music files, or digital video files. I've rescaned the media, taken the the ipad out of the project and reinstalled it. I'm running out of ideas. It was there before and working fine for weeks, then poof GONE!! The text is still there but now pics. All the cover art is still present in composer. Help PLEASE!!!!

I'm running the newest version of 2.0 and the latest version of the Ipad App.

Thanks

Anybody????? This happened also on a brand new set up with a ipad and a HC-300. C'Mon Man!!

I'm having a problem with my ipad showing cover art and channel icons. I will not show art for my 777ES, digital music files, or digital video files. I've rescaned the media, taken the the ipad out of the project and reinstalled it. I'm running out of ideas. It was there before and working fine for weeks, then poof GONE!! The text is still there but now pics. All the cover art is still present in composer. Help PLEASE!!!!

I'm running the newest version of 2.0 and the latest version of the Ipad App.

Thanks

I was told by Control4 Tech that this is a bug that Control UI is aware of with their app, and that they will be releasing a new version of the app that will resolve it.

Although when I emailed control UI I didn't get any response. Hopefully they'll discuss it at cedia or have it resolved. It's some issue with the app and 2.0

• 5 weeks later...
Any chance you set it to view on 3G or an outside wifi? There is a another port that has to be opened on your router for cover art.

It is only a wifi ipad only used in the house. It was working before and no changes have been made to the router. Which port has to be opened? All the art shows up on the on all of the navigators and in the media portion of the program.

Here is the list of what I've done:

Deleted and installed the ipad in the project.

Reinstaled the the App.

Deleted and reinstalled Composer software

Rescaned all media including My 777es, Digital Audio, and Digital Video media

Hard wired the HC 300 directly to the router (previously in switch) ipad also connect to Apple router.

My network setup is as follows:

Verizon Fios Modem with wireless turned off.--> Apple airport extreme (all devices connect to for wireless e-net) ---> connected to Dell 16 port switch.

Also dont know if I said this in another post, but all of the art including the tv channels shows up on the navigator and in the media section of composer..

Dont know if this is an issue, in Network tools under IP Network The ipad has an address but the status light is yellow and says offline.

Go figure

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Archived