C4 Forums | Control4

Need some help with Sirius/Pioneer VSX-21TXH and distributed audio

Ok so here's my situation, as of right now i have 3 audio zones and 2 video zones. From the receiver, the main zone(output) is the living room with 5.1 surround sound, and both the bedroom and the deck are fed from the C4 Amp on output 1 and 2 respectively.

I have two sat receivers running didgital audio to the receiver and anolog to the c4 amp but the problem I am having is with the Sirius audio which is running only through the receiver. As well, the problem is also experienced when listening to the cd player which is also run through the receiver only. From the receiver, Zone2 Out is feeding in4 on the C4 amp. In the bedroom and on the deck when I turn on either Sirius or the CD player, the main output also turns on to whatever the last input was. What I need to do is to turn ON AND OFF that Zone2 ouput at the receiver without turning on living room audio when it is turned off and turning off the living room audio when it's in use and I am turning the bedroom off.

I have checked, re-checked, and triple checked all physical connections as well as the bindings and am just stumped on the programming aspect.

Any help for a frustrated rookie would be greatly appreciated.

Archived