C4 Forums | Control4

C4 Training

danlevine

i was at their 5th training session (apparently). that was so long ago i almost forgot how to spell C4 ;)

i was one of a few Canadian guys, and i was sitting in the very top row on the left side (looking up). remember me? .... i was the only guy that seemed to like the veggie/pineapple pizza :D

all i remember is it was still the dead of winter up here (-20C) and my wife was pissed when i showed her how nice it was down there.

hey Andy!

was that me you were sitting in front of? i remember i kept having to reboot my MC and i had you pull the plug and fire it back up for me a couple times. geesh, that seems like ages ago now. i hardly recall anything i learned back then .... being a Canadian we weren't getting any hardware because it was not CSA approved. in fact, i got my first mini-touch THIS WEEK. i had a MC for about 6 months and only the remote to control it.

this is a GREAT site you got going.

where ya from? i don't remember you hanging out at the motel with us.

hey Andy!

was that me you were sitting in front of? i remember i kept having to reboot my MC and i had you pull the plug and fire it back up for me a couple times. geesh, that seems like ages ago now. i hardly recall anything i learned back then .... being a Canadian we weren't getting any hardware because it was not CSA approved. in fact, i got my first mini-touch THIS WEEK. i had a MC for about 6 months and only the remote to control it.

this is a GREAT site you got going.

where ya from? i don't remember you hanging out at the motel with us.

Hey! yep, that was me! Glad to be the "remote hands" power cycling equipment. Thanks for your support for the site. Yes, we're a bunch from NY, and we're definitely try and get the voices of Control4 equipments users/integrators/dealers into one section. Regarding the motel, i'm not sure we went out that much in SLC. There wasn't much to do without a car!

I was there June 27-29, 05. I'm the guy that drove down from Idaho with my wife and kids. We had a pretty full class - people from all over the states.

I know a couple of the guys from our training group were on the Control4 site. I don't know that I have seen any of them here, but I think this is only my second or third time here... took a little time off for the holidays.

Blake

Home A/V Systems, LLC

I found the times that I think I was there: Feb 22-24th or so 2005. I was in the front, and I was the only guy in the class to figure out how to put my own logo on the Onscreen Navigator Backround. It read: Taylor's Coolest Company

I found the times that I think I was there: Feb 22-24th or so 2005. I was in the front, and I was the only guy in the class to figure out how to put my own logo on the Onscreen Navigator Backround. It read: Taylor's Coolest Company

haha - what's up HTML guy? :)

sfleck!!! My good Canadian friend and fellow mountain climber. This is Corbin I sat next to you on the back row (to your left).

It's good to hear you finally "smuggled" some C4 into your country. Great to have you on the site too!

Man I still am waiting on the rock wall pictures from what's-his-name's phone.

• 1 month later...

Archived