C4 Forums | Control4

For Sale: MA 44U Roll Out Rack $500.00

GoGo Delicious

Hi All,

We are a Middle Atlantic dealer and I have for sale a Middle Atlantic slide out rack, MA part number WR-44-32. This is a VERY large rack. I used it in our house and I re-did our racks over the weekend and I have no use for this rack. It is actually down in storage.

The MSRP for the rack is $2,120.00 and I am selling it for $500.00 FIRM. With that said, there are a few restrictions I have on selling this rack due to it's size, 7ft 5" & weight, which is listed at 328lbs.

1) This is for LOCAL pick up in Orange County. Irvine to be exact. I will not ship this under any circumstance, not even if you pay for crating and shipping, so please do not ask.

2) You will need a U-Haul type of truck to to haul it in unless your pickups bed is at least 8 Ft.

3) You will need 2 big guys and a few furniture dollies to move this. It can not be carried.

The rack is 3 years old and is in excellent condition with a few scratches on the inside the outside is in excellent condition. Here is a Middle Atlantic picture of the rack.

If any one has any questions let me know.

Archived