C4 Forums | Control4

Wireless C4 Dimmer not Working

One of the C4 dimmers I have is not responding. When I turn the power on the default blue light at the top stays on. This should be Power On mode. Is there an easy way to check this dimmer to see if it's DOA. I know we had several in some of our first batches that were bad. The light in the room was working fine prior. Can these be reflashed is there is a software problem?

Thanks,

Ka

I could not remember. I'll try that and let you know if that works. I saw some of the techniques people are using to bench test and dimmers and switches and definitely going to have to make that a part of the practice before install.

That did not work. Guess this one is DOA. I may check it in another location or create a test place to verify the same results. Wish I knew what it meant when the default top light is on and no response out of the dimmer.

That did not work. Guess this one is DOA. I may check it in another location or create a test place to verify the same results. Wish I knew what it meant when the default top light is on and no response out of the dimmer.

you are sure it is wired correctly???

White to Neuteral

Black to power

Red to load

Green to ground

Just had to ask as I had one act strange and the line/load wires were crossed

Archived