C4 Forums | Control4

Looking for an Integrator in Chicago - Naperville area

frenzy

can anyone recommend a good integrator near Naperville? I am building a new house and want to make sure I have the appropriate infrastructure in place and get audio, temp, security, some lighting set up initially....thanks

3/25

Thanks everyone for your input.

I decided to sign with Home Technics in Naperville, www.hometechnics.com, they are very well informed, great expertise and references.

I talked with George but did not use him.

George Wagner

CTO

Home Technics, Inc.

121 N. Washington, Suite 2N

Naperville, IL 60540

www.hometechnics.com

630-355-2345 (ofc)

630-416-9386 (fax)

630-841-8053 (cell)

I used the Edge in Palatine and I am very Happy.

THE EDGE

130 S. Northwest Highway

Palatine, Illinois 60074

Phone: (847) 776.8888

Email: info@edgeaudiovideo.com

Ask for Matt.

While we are located in west loop Chicago, our market area is NE IL and I would welcome the opportunity for a consultation to provide a proposal. You are welcome to search this forum and you'll find one post from someone who didn't recommend us and let's just leave it at that. I'm sure you can appreciate there are always three sides to any story, his, mine and the complete one. I'm happy to provide client contacts who are very happy with their designs, installations and Control 4 systems. We are a smaller provider, and take pride in our personal and specific designs and implementations. We provide fair pricing for our work and have many long term and repeat clients.

Thank you in advance should you wish to provide us the opportunity.

Jack Schultz, Metronet Integration Inc, 312-781-0045. While I am currently out of town, Linda in our office can gather some details from you along with an email contact and forward them to me for an initial overview.

Hi Frenzy,

We are Remote Audio Video Lighting. Located at 127th st and Route 59 just south of Naperville.

We have a full on design center featuring Control4, Intgegra, SpeakerCraft, and other lines.

I personally have been in the industry for 15 years.

We are local for you and available 24/7.

If there is anything we can do for you please let me know.

Kris Gutrich - Principal

Remote Audio Video Lighting

12515 Rhea Dr.

Plainfield, IL. 60585

815/254.1660

www.remote-av.com

Archived