C4 Forums | Control4

Project Locked - Due to an ongoing update.

During a recent software update on a system. We found that after the update, the project was locked due to an in-progress update. In the update manager, project shows no ongoing updates. Anyone else seen this issue?

6429424163_3e49b9be58_m.jpg

My Project in progress - HC-1000, 11 additional controllers, audio matrix, (2) I/O extenders, Doorlock, (2) Thermostats, My Site, 4Sight, (9) 6 button keypads, (47) lighting devices.

15 Zones of Audio, 11 Zones of HDMI Matrixed Video via Atlona

Did the project completely finish updating? an update with all the devices you mention can take a pretty long time.

What version were you updating from? and what version are you updating to?

Well there is a little bit of a story... The HC-1000 shipped with 2.04 and I started a new c4 account to register the controller. Without the 2.04 software, I could not identify the 1000 to be able to ID it. I used a USB restore stick to install 1.8.2 on the unit and then ID'd it, registered it, and installed latest software which took about 30 min. The controller rebooted upon completing. The update manager said update complete, but (1) update available. When I pressed update again, it said no available updates. When I attempt to add, rename, take away anything, it comes up with a message that says the project is currently locked which may be due to an in-process update.

Archived