Looking for some guidance. My house has:
- Home theater room with a TV and a projector;
- Multiple rooms with in-ceiling speakers;
- Everything wired into a media rack at the basement, all rooms very distant from the media rack.
The media rack has:
- Denon receiver to power the home theater speakers, and HDMI to the TV/projector;
- Multiple Marantz AV receivers (all same model) that power the speakers around the house. Total of 8 zones (not including the home theater), I use Heos to distribute/control music around the house (multiple sources of music like Spotify, Amazon Music, Ap