C4 Forums | Control4

Vista 128BPT

Hi There,

I have a Vista 128BPT Alarm Panel integrated with control4 using the CB4232 module. Everything works as

expected including the downloading of all the Zone Descriptors and the system is stable.

The only problem is that if the iPhone go to sleep and I activate the control4 app again and go to the Alarm->Virtual keypad it stop receiving any feedback from the panel from that point on. I can still enter commands, arm, disarm, chime and they all work (I hear the beeps in the physical keypads)  but I do not see the feedback message in the iphone alarm keypad.

However, in composer I can see the feedback messages from the panel (in the Lua logs for the module) so the module is working correctly, sending the text feedback to the HC800, the problem is that the HC800 is not communicating back with the iphone alarm keypad.

I think that when the iPhone go to sleep the connection between the HC800 and the iphone alarm keypad is lost and is never re-established when the contorl4 app becomes active again. The main connection from the iphone to the HC800 is re-established correctly after the app becomes active, thats why I can still use the iphone alarm keypad to send commands to the panel, but as there is no more connection in the other direction (from HC800 to iphone) I can't see the feedback.

The solution so far, is to just terminate the control4 app if it was already running before I do any interaction with the iphone alarm keypad, not a big deal.

Is anyone experiencing the same issues or know how to fix this?

Archived