C4 Forums | Control4

wireless music bridge last update?????

cesardpc

hi, am new in this forum and i have a question about my wireless music bridge, what is the last firmare for this and when can i download this actuly my wireless music bridge lost the airplay conection i need reset this to conect again 

thank

Yes, screaming it in bold won't make a difference - the unit auto updates - you don't, even if you DO go to the devices web interface, updating through it would be unwise as it is not technically supported and has been known to brick units (had two myself while testing issues with tech support). It would also revert back to the previous software, because the system will automatically check the URL in the driver and load the matching version there. And as it stands the xxxx2020xxxx version software is by default only loaded onto 2.6.

It is technically not supported in older software functions, but can be used as is - to make it update you'd have to have 2.6 composerPro add a driver for the WMB, copy the URL in it and write it back into the driver on your actual system using the proper composerPro version.

And I was asking for your (system) software version due to the above, not your WMB firmware version.

Archived