C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Dealer

martymohr

We’ve had problems with our current dealer … it’s been weeks (months?) since I asked him to update the Echo driver, and almost three weeks since he said he’d update our system to 2.9. Can someone recommend a dealer we can switch to that will do updates within a reasonable time frame?

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issues with 2 integrators I found on this forum.  Can't even get simple answers to basic questions like, will the cameras show up instantly in the C4 app in comparison to Synology, where the loading times are like 30 seconds for images to populate. So annoying. Seems like they all just provide a great first service and after that, they leave you hanging.  Let me know if you find someone reliable. 

7 minutes ago, Gix656 said:

Sounds like your cameras resolution isn't setup to the ideal resolution the Control4 app supports.

Thanks. Right now its not since it is not integrated.  I am using the Synology app for them at the moment and they are just super slow to load, while at home and away.  Wondering the worth of getting installed on C4, in terms of performance. I seem to have some latency issues with C4 app connecting to the controller when on wifi at home and sometimes get faster response from LTE. So seems I also have some networking issue. But I see your second reply. Thanks for providing some feedback. 

Archived