C4 Forums | Control4

WMB PORT 42072 OFFLINE

I have a problem with the Wirless Music Bridge since it is appearing as offline in Composer.  It is showed as PORT 42072 OFFLINE in Network Tools. If I ping the WMB IP address the device is up.  Have somebody any idea about this issue?  How can I have this port online?  I already reset the network settings on the WMB, but the same situation.  Delete the driver and create a new one, identify again in the project, but the same situation.

I appreciate your answer and support!!!

Thanks for your help.  Device is not updating.  I have changed by other WMB and the situation is the same.  I can access the WMB from my web browser, I get answer from ping, so it means the device is alive in the network.  I do not know if the problem can be in the router. I am lost with this issue.

As a test, I'd get to a point where you just have the main controller, the WMB and a computer on the router. If it's the same, try a different router set to all default settings - it's a matter of tracing down where the issue is at this point.

• 1 year later...
As a test, I'd get to a point where you just have the main controller, the WMB and a computer on the router. If it's the same, try a different router set to all default settings - it's a matter of tracing down where the issue is at this point.

It was an ISP router configuration problem. It had the isolation option enabled and this option did not allow the devices to discover or see between them into the network. Disabling this option solved this problem and the WMB came back alive again in Director.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Archived