C4 Forums | Control4

Push Notifications to Multiple iPhones?

My Control4 dealer setup a few push notifications that work great to my iPhone.  I would like for the same notifications to be received by my wife as well.  I don't see her iPhone listed as being configurable to receive notifications in the owner site at Control4 (though I do see it along with several other devices in the history of connected devices).

She has an account and is listed as "User".  Mine is listed as "Primary Account Holder".  Is it possible for a second person to also receive push notifications?

Thanks!

Brian 

4 minutes ago, Brian Betzel said:

My Control4 dealer setup a few push notifications that work great to my iPhone.  I would like for the same notifications to be received by my wife as well.  I don't see her iPhone listed as being configurable to receive notifications in the owner site at Control4 (though I do see it along with several other devices in the history of connected devices).

She has an account and is listed as "User".  Mine is listed as "Primary Account Holder".  Is it possible for a second person to also receive push notifications?

Thanks!

Brian 

Yes it is possible.  I get notifications on my iPhone, my iPad and my wife’s iPad.  As far as I recall, it was as simple as adding the device to the system (by installing the app and logging in) and then turning notifications on in my.control4.com.

Archived