C4 Forums | Control4

CoolNetLink (CoolAutomation)

BogdanDr

Hi, 

can anyone please help me understand why i am not able to control Daikin unit (ururu sarara) using CoolNetLink and Control4?

The gateway is setup correctly (SDDP) with fixed ip address also.

Then the CoolLinkNet HVAC Zone will point automatically to the gateway. Setup L1 and address 000 (as there is a single device into the network and there is factory setup, so addres might be 000)

Gateway fw is 0.2.1

Thank you

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 16.03.46.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 16.03.33.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 15.35.34.png

Hi how are you?

Try the coolmasternet device, if something appears on the screen before setting it to control4.
I have in a project, the driver version 1.1.2 and Coolmaster Firmware 0.4.2
The driver for control4 is CoolAutomation IP Gateway (OS 2.7+), is working well.
I use the CoolAutomation HVAC + UFH Zone for devices into the Gateway.

Line 1 for Daikin brand is connected well, but you should from coolmasternet device, try on and off the system.
I can´t find the model that you write here, To see the Daikin compatible devices list: https://coolautomation.com/products/coolmasternet/#link_acc-3-4-d

If you want, i  pass you the contact of Igor, who is CEO of Coolmaster so that you can clarify doubts.

Ale

Hi Ale, 

thank you for the answer.

I have an automation system that controls the Daikin unit trough CoolNetLink gateway, and it works well. Using Control4 i can also integrate multimedia and control that automation system.

I will try using HVAC + UFH Zone instead of CoolLinkNet HVAC Zone + HAux but same problem.

I think "Driver Information" should display connected instead of actual "Sent Cntrol4 settings to zone"

I know Igor, was in contact with him but didnt get yet an answer.He try looking for suport in my area.

On 8/14/2018 at 12:56 AM, Ale Quiroga said:

Hi how are you?

Try the coolmasternet device, if something appears on the screen before setting it to control4.
I have in a project, the driver version 1.1.2 and Coolmaster Firmware 0.4.2
The driver for control4 is CoolAutomation IP Gateway (OS 2.7+), is working well.
I use the CoolAutomation HVAC + UFH Zone for devices into the Gateway.

Line 1 for Daikin brand is connected well, but you should from coolmasternet device, try on and off the system.
I can´t find the model that you write here, To see the Daikin compatible devices list: https://coolautomation.com/products/coolmasternet/#link_acc-3-4-d

If you want, i  pass you the contact of Igor, who is CEO of Coolmaster so that you can clarify doubts.

Ale

Ale, I found the problem. Accidentally i saw it was actually set on L4 instead of L1 (in my automation system is set to L1 and works...no idea).
Anyway, now it looks good,

only issue is i dont have temperature feedback only setpoint. Is CoolNetLink providing also the temperature value or you should take the room temperature from other source?

Thank you

Hi, how are you?

the Daikin unit (ururu sarara) has a internas thermistor or thermostat?

In my case i take the room temperature from Nest thermostat connected online with coolmasternet. 

Coolmasternet and nest has a cloud integration.

regards 

1 hour ago, Ale Quiroga said:

Hi, how are you?

the Daikin unit (ururu sarara) has a internas thermistor or thermostat?

In my case i take the room temperature from Nest thermostat connected online with coolmasternet. 

Coolmasternet and nest has a cloud integration.

regards 

The answer is yes because on my Automation project (HDL Automation equipments) I got the temperature from Daikin Unit trough CoolNetLink.

Archived