C4 Forums | Control4

Channels & Stations buttons not displaying

I changed my router and did a reboot. When my system came up the [Channels] and [stations] is missing from the touchpanels. I refreshed and still nothing. Media tab still has them there just not showing. Any quick fix from anyone. I'm on 1.82.

How do I get them to to show again?

Now I can't scan either, and the music files wont play no library shows up. HELP

"Media Manager not responding"

Check to make sure your default gateway, dns, subnet mask, etc. are correct for the new router on all your devices.

Thanks Cody, I will check when I get home but they are all DHCP and the network are seeing all the 4 controllers. Actually, the router confirms that everything connected is addressed.

Is Media Manager a service something that could be disabled on reboot accidentaly or otherwise. The system is back to everything from the original state with the exception of Media Manager.

I'll confirm default gateway, dns, subnet mask when I get home.

And you've rebooted your master controller?

When I changed my router, the whole system was powered down. Everything came back up. None of them is static right now so with the exception of the IP Cams so they are all re-addressed and visible in the network. Just for whatever reason I lost the Media Manager. Does the Media Manager reside in the Master controller? Should I reboot that only again? If it is a service, do I check if it is enabled? What's the service name though?

Thanks

May need a USB restore.

Would it fix it/be simpler if I move the director to one of the other two HC300's. Meaning change the master controller to one of the other HC300s. I've got three in the project currently.

Just trying to find a less intrusive solution.

Archived