C4 Forums | Control4

All TVs respond

TexasBill

Left on a trip - my wife had no issued with the house - YEA!

Got back and wanted to watch a little television in the media room - turned on the TV and the master bath, living room, master bedroom and gym all came on as well.

Turned off the Master Bedroom and they all went off.

They all seemed "linked" - Nothing I did seemed to solve the problem - so I re-booted the system - and this morning all was fine.

I would love to hear any ideas as to what my wife could possibly have done that would have messed this up. It has to be some series of things that she did - because this was the first thing that I did with the house after returning.

Bill

Do you have composer he? If so go to agents at the bottom left. Then at the top left select media scene. On the middle left you will see the media scenes if you have any. Click on them and you can activate/deactivate from there. You can also program other means to activate/deactivate such as a double tap. If you didn't put these scenes in have your dealer run the program detective to determine what is activating it. Then you can remove the programming if you don't want it.

Do you have composer he? If so go to agents at the bottom left. Then at the top left select media scene. On the middle left you will see the media scenes if you have any. Click on them and you can activate/deactivate from there. You can also program other means to activate/deactivate such as a double tap. If you didn't put these scenes in have your dealer run the program detective to determine what is activating it. Then you can remove the programming if you don't want it.

Thanks for the response -

I have only one scene that could possibly have done this - it includes all the offending rooms/TVs. HOWEVER - the only thing checked on that scene is the initial volume - all the other boxes are NOT checked - so why would they come on and go OFF??? when one of the TVs is turned on or off?

Is that possible?

Bill

Archived