C4 Forums | Control4

Recommendations and Integrator needed.

mrtrixie

I am disabled and use the mobile iPhone app to control my AV system through my HC-300 controller. I would like to expand my automation system to make things easier for myself. I would currently like to add a wireless dimmer and fan switch to my system and add a thermostat, fireplace switch, and possibly a switch to control shades later. So basically I need a recommendation on whether to go with Control4 dimmers, and a fan switch or a company like Lutron? I have an electrician who can install the new switches but looking for an online installer because my local installer puts to much pressure to buy from them, install the hardware, and do the programming at what I consider a high hourly rate. I would need a 4Sight subscription correct and what does that cost? If anyone has used dimmers and other hardware I might be interested in that also.

With the new regs on light bulbs do I need to purchase a dimmer that specifically works with LED bulbs? I am in the San Luis Obispo California area if any local installers see this. Thanks.

Not really. I know an electrician who can install the switches. I just need a programmer to install the devices to my hc300 system. I think I can do it through 4Sight correct? Wanted to also see if any dimmers would work from Lutron etc.

Archived