C4 Forums | Control4

HC 1000 needed ASAP

Willvet

Mine is a dollar less. :D

If you'll sell his for the price he is offering to pay, go for it.

It's worth more than that to me as a backup. I told him I wasn't interested in selling mine at that price.

Just read email...:) Seems I thought they went cheaper then that base on ebay prices. So im open to increasing my price for the right one. So if anyone has one for sale let me know. I refuse to say I'll pay X then could have gotten it for 500.00. Tell me up front what you want and I either pay or dont. Negotiations/Business 101. :D

Just read email...:) Seems I thought they went cheaper then that base on ebay prices. So im open to increasing my price for the right one. So if anyone has one for sale let me know. I refuse to say I'll pay X then could have gotten it for 500.00. Tell me up front what you want and I either pay or dont. Negotiations/Business 101. :D

I never said I'd match eBay, just told you I had one in perfect condition, rack mounted in a climate controlled environment, with the original packaging that I could ship out right away. If you want to try your luck with on eBay (I thought you were in a time crunch?) then more power to you. If you decide you need a nice one right away, this one is just an email away.

Archived