C4 Forums | Control4

Looking to upgrade

Hi I live in northern Ky. I currently have a couple HC300 running 1.7 with a small amount of C4 equipment. I was thinking it's about time to upgrade to a new controller and also upgrade my software. I want to find out who can do this for me and how much are we looking at. I originally did the install/setup/programming myself but have less and less time to full with it so things have kind of passed me by. I would probably like whoever does this to also do a once over my project and make suggestions for additions or modifications to what I'm doing. Thanks.

Two things pop into my mind. One is, only a handful of dealers actually care to tap this forum for customers, second is they may not want to step into an existing project with unknowns.

Don't feel ignored, I've had an email into my dealer for controllers and it's gone unanswered.

• 3 weeks later...

So do you have any suggestions? No one here seems to be interested and the dealer I originally worked with is long gone. It's not like there is a lot of work other than the upgrade of the receiver.

I'll be honest, since you mentioned you did the orig. install, it would not surprise me if someone said they'd be starting all over and treat it like a new project. New controller is a big deal especially if connections need to be gone through and verified and don't forget the recommissioning of the mesh. What if something doesn't want to go ZP?

Archived