C4 Forums | Control4

Audio not working in multiple rooms. Help!

I have a large system for about 4 years. An HC1000 master controller with 3 HC300's and an old theater Controller. An Integra A/V and Denon A/V multi source/multi room receiver. A few days ago the audio stopped working in two of my 4 rooms. In fact, turning on the tv/DVR did not turn on the Denon for audio. Even after I manually turned on the Denon, the audio doesn;t work. Strangley, one room/HC300 does turn on and operate the Denon normally. I have reset the 1000 and all 300's multiple times to no affect. Do you think the Denon is "stuck" in a single room mode or something like that? I would like to reset the Denon or check the settings but I can't really unplug as its cord is seriously "wrapped" up with a bunch of other lines. Thanks for any thoughts. I'm having a hard time getting a tech rep out to the house.:)

What model of Denon and Integra do you have?

How are you connecting to these AVRs? (IP, RS232, IR)

If RS232 or IR control, what Controller directly connects to the AVRs?

For the issue below, I have seen HDCP issues with AVR's when connecting to source components using HDMI. In this case, you will have to reset all devices for HDCP Resync. http://denon.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/334/kw/HDCP/session/L3RpbWUvMTMzNzA5OTE5OS9zaWQvcVdPTTRiWWs%3D

"turning on the tv/DVR did not turn on the Denon for audio. Even after I manually turned on the Denon, the audio doesn;t work."

Archived