C4 Forums | Control4

Wanted: Speakers

RcNorth

I am looking for 2 sets of 6.5" ceiling speakers that will work with the C4-ICNCB6.5 new construction brackets. My dealer said that they have replaced the control 4 speakers with a new model that isn't available in Canada yet. And they don't know when they will be.

The speakers are for outside under the eave. The brackets were installed when we built the house last year but we never put in the speakers (a long with a couple of other things). The speakers are the last piece I'm looking for.

If you have speakers (prefer new in box) or now of a dealer who has 2 pair please let me know.

I live near Edmonton, AB.

Thanks

Dean

The speakers are for outside under the eave.

Are C4 speakers rated for Outdoor use?

OP

Is it a 1 storey house or two? Or, is the eave on the first or second floor? I haven't done it on eaves but I'm thinking a speaker box with insulation might be a good idea.

It is a walk out bungalow. One set will be on the bottom deck (the roof is the floor of the top deck). The other pair will be in the eve of the main floor. The C4 specs say that they are good for outdoor use.

I could remove the top brackets quite easily, but don't want to start trying to do that to the bottom deck.

It is a walk out bungalow. One set will be on the bottom deck (the roof is the floor of the top deck). The other pair will be in the eve of the main floor. The C4 specs say that they are good for outdoor use.

I could remove the top brackets quite easily, but don't want to start trying to do that to the bottom deck.

I didn't see that the speakers are ok for outside in the spec sheet??? I was looking at the older models.

Archived