C4 Forums | Control4

Thermostat set point problem

Today I've noticed I'm having some issues with my Control4 thermostat not holding to the Composer schedule for temperature. I have the Composer schedule set for 70F and on my SR250 remote as well as the display on the thermostat it was at 67. I applied changes to see if refreshing would help and that corrected it. However, now this evening (no changes in scheduling at all for entire day) I have it set for 70 and it's showing as being set at 69.

I've tried setting the temp higher to 75 for example and that takes. I back it down to 70 and same thing it sets for 69. If I go to 71, it's set for 71. So for some reason (bug) it doesn't like the set point at 70.....

Has anyone seen this issue where the set temperature is not matching the Composer programmed temperature? I know it's not alot to have a degree difference but obviously there is some issue that there is a discrepancy between the 2 values.

Here is a picture I took of my SR250 showing the thermostat settings next the the Composer settings. Now the temperature for HEAT is set to 70 which is correct but if you look at the 6pm time setting (it's 8pm right now), the COOL setpoint is incorrect by a degree. So the Composer programming is not translating to the thermostat with 100% accuracy and I can't figure out why....

Archived