C4 Forums | Control4

Security Caution

cashmoney

Holy crap! I just hired 3 armed guards today and my Range Rover should be upgraded to bullet-proof-ness by tomorrow night.

Range Rover upgrades? No, you just get one of these

Perfect for end of world scenario as well. FYI if you get bored FFW to 6:15 for a demonstration of how ridiculous this beast is, make sure you watch till the end from there.

Comments about the Maurauder? Tell you what I'd sell everything I could to buy one if I knew we were nearing the end times. Only problem is making sure you have enough fuel for it and of course supplies.

I'd like to know where all of you live because it must be a really safe and sound place with no criminals. Paranoia? Nope I've seen people do some crazy shit to break into home or cause someone harm, I know what people are capable of and it doesn't always make sense.

Ever read about Brett Kimberlin and the antics he and his cronies have pulled lately to get at people? All of it seems crazy and make no sense, but it happened. We live in an unsafe world with people willing to go to extremes.

Like to know where you live, is it a high crimes district? When I decided to move 8 years ago one of the questions I had for the neighbors next door was in regards to crime. The response I received from the then 65 year old couple that lived there over 30 years was that only one time have they ever had police searching neighborhood for a fugitive believed to be on one of the streets. My home is secured with 18 zones cell & baron comm uplink, motions and glass break for every room even the garage door & bug screens are tied in.

Like someone else mentioned if a criminal wants in it is as simple as a brick or some porcelain, they could even block the radio transmissions of my security system or disable it entirely quickly enough. If I'm home then there will be someone leaving in a body bag that's 100% guaranteed. If I'm not home then that's why I carry replacement value homeowner's insurance, they can rob me for every single item of value to them in my home I think I'm covered for 250k of content insurance with 1k deductible. Replacement value means I get back 100% of what I paid when it was new. You'll never stop a professional criminal that really wants to get at your stuff.

Archived