C4 Forums | Control4

Samsung UN55D6900

having trouble....client has this TV and there is not driver for it....I can choose another TV and it is fine however the client wants to connect the Wii again that is no problem to make the physical connection to the TV BUT the drivers for Samsungs newer lines (because this model isnt in the database) do not have a AV2 input. Because of the new adapters the Component input utilizes both the component as the AV input 1 and the Component and they cant be separated. Therefore the challenge is this....if he wants to view his security cameras C4 points to the AV1 input and everything is fine BUT on the back of the TV there is an AV2 but there is no AV2 on the driver...now I know what you are thinking just edit the driver and create an AV2 for it.....problem is on the remote control there is no IR command for input AV2 as you well know the Samsung toggles from input to input by pressing the source button on the factory remote. Creating a macro would be an option if there was a source button on the remote and then I could do it that way .... I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for me other than my thought.....???

Archived