C4 Forums | Control4

QUICK QUESTION About 7" Infinity Screens

rf5000

Hey guys, just terminated my cable runs to my touchscreens. I plugged them into my switch and they all come on, run through some sort of check list, and then just display the C4 logo and say touch to setup. I have someone else doing my programming later next week. Is it okay to leave them powered up with the logo displayed until the end of next week? Or should I label each wire and unplug them from the switch? They wont get screen burn in or anything, will they?

It wont cause any harm to the screen or anything like that? The C4 logo wont burn in? Also, on 5 of the screens I have the Logo with the designer circle, and the other two I have the red C4 logo. Is this different software versions?

Mine is on 2.2.3 and when i plugged it for the first time it was the red c4 logo

It wont cause any harm to the screen or anything like that? The C4 logo wont burn in? Also, on 5 of the screens I have the Logo with the designer circle, and the other two I have the red C4 logo. Is this different software versions?

Yes different versions. Your dealer should update them to match your project, or update your project to the latest if you're not already on it.

Archived