C4 Forums | Control4

Doing a little something different and wanted your opinion.

so iElectronics.com is now authorized to provide and support all Panamax products and BlueBolt both in the custom channel and in our eCommerce site. We are offering pre-configured set up and remote support on all BlueBolt products. Do you think this service is even needed? Or does it actually build a value?

Just wanted to pose the question here as I see this forum being a little higher up the tech chain, and all of the usual "posters"here I personally have a high regard and respect for.

Let me know what you guys think. Any recommendations overall would be great. I know that users on this forum pretty much know exactly what they want and expect, and aren't afraid to voice it. So guys help me out!

Thanks!

Anything that offers additional internet options for items typically sold through the CI channel I am all for. However, I think BlueBolt is pretty niche. There are some gaping holes on the energy management side (like the lack of any remote control of breakers like Eaton was supposed to come out with). Eragy seems to have a lot of growing pains.

What kind of installs are using BlueBolt? Mostly really high end with customers who want a lot of ongoing dealer support?

Archived