C4 Forums | Control4

Thermostat Issue

Just added a third thermostat, 2nd hand but looks like new, works fine manually.

Just got in brought into my project, couldn't identify with the 4 taps even though its in the same room as the controller so I input the code manually.

The thermostat is seen via comfort icon and I've programmed it ok, unfortunately the current temperature shows 120, the unit itself shows the correct temperature.

Suspect wiring but has anyone seen this before

thx

• 10 months later...

pthood - I'm having a similar C4 thermostat issue (CCZ-T1-W, installed by C4 dealer in spring 2013).  Woke up this morning (Jan 2015 - sorry to revive old thread) to find my Control 4 iOS App reporting that my interior temp is "120 deg F" with a set temp of "70 deg F" which is clearly not correct.  The unit itself displays the correct room temp and set temp.  

The thermostat is seen by the iOS app under "Comfort" and also under the My Control4 website, both showing the interior temp as 120 and set temp of 70 (which are not correct - the unit itself displays correct info).

For a minimally-knowledgeable Control 4 user, can you describe your fix and what the "13 4 13" solution was?  Thanks in advance.

Thanks pthood for the quick reply.  

I had already checked out that particular thread about identifying a thermostat - the limitation for me was my sad lack of knowledge.  I'm not entirely certain which specific buttons are pressed as the "13-4-13" combination to reset network connections for the thermostat, and although I do have the home edition of composer, I've barely used it - not certain how to re-identify the thermostat once it's disconnected from the network.  I'll keep digging around the C4 forums to see if anyone has posted more specific info on button press combinations (what exact buttons to press) and any info on re-identifying devices within a Control 4 project.  Appreciate the help and quick response!

Archived