C4 Forums | Control4

Control Control4 with iPhone

jesh

ugh, yahoo groups.

So, going to the website http://web.mac.com/ilovecontrol/iLoveControl/i%E2%99%A5Control.html I see that it doesnt work out of the box with any HA system, which I expected. Has anyone heard about it's capabilites with C4 or how well it is supposed to work? I guess I'll guinea pig this depending on how it interfaces (connect to my local wifi? over the internet?)

*edit* From the site:

If you are not using a Crestron system, please contact us at: ilovecontrol@mac.com so we can send you the protocol you need to support i♥Control.

Sounds like this is something we would need C4 to put in a firmware update before we could use it :(

*edit* After joining the yahoo group, I see that it does support both local wifi and the "edge network". Interesting.

I downloaded the app and joined the yahoo group, but as far as I can tell there is nothing we can do till someone over at c4 steps it up.

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing too. I emailed them about it and the reply was basically, thanks for contacting us you should join the Yahoo! Group! We love Control4! ....

Archived