C4 Forums | Control4

Rhapsody

c4phan

As long as the system is registered with C4, you go to the agents tab, add the rhapsody agent and put in your account information. Providing you have an HC300 and an audio output of it is tied into an amplifier, matrix switch, or receiver you should be good to go.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've had Rhapsody for a while now, but tonight I picked a Rhapsody play light, and it actually does not play...if you look at the queue you see it shuffeling through each song...one about 1 second and then it moves to the next...just goes in a continues loop. I've tried rebooting the system and it still is doing the loop but not playing anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave

Rhapsody's servers were having trouble AGAIN this weekend.

I HIGHLY suggest that when this occurs - everyone should put phone calls into Rhapsody and complain... as these back end servers that Control4 is required to use are NOT the same servers that Internet users use. So the Internet version of Rhapsody may work just fine, when the back end is actually down.

This has been an ongoing problem with Rhapsody and Control4 is only one voice... many voices need to complain to get Rhapsody to fix it.

Archived