C4 Forums | Control4

Tivo HD driver

I've got it in Composer too. But I am having a hell of a time mapping to the 30 second skip button. Is anyone able to do this? There's a mapping for the hyphen key, but that doesn't seem to work. I dearly miss my 30 second skip feature!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does the 30-second skip work from your TiVo remote? Sometimes when the software on the TiVo updates you need to reprogram the 30-second skip. If it works on the TiVo remote but not on the C4 remote then it's a matter of programming it into C4. I need to go back and check, but I thought the Next button on the C4 remote had defaulted to emit the TiVo remote key for the 30-second skip button.

I found a couple, does anyone which is the most complete??

I tried the TivoHD one last night (it was late) but it seems like it is missing a lot of the buttons.

Should I just be using a regular Tivo driver, does that one have a button to swap tuners and the 30 second skip...

Swap tuners? Do you mean switching between the two cable cards? Because I don't think there's any swap function per se. We have a TiVo HD and it's pretty much automatic whether it uses CableCard 1 or 2. I regularly record and watch on both and I've never had to switch anything.

Swap tuners? Do you mean switching between the two cable cards? Because I don't think there's any swap function per se. We have a TiVo HD and it's pretty much automatic whether it uses CableCard 1 or 2. I regularly record and watch on both and I've never had to switch anything.

when you press the (I think ) the live tv button (the top right button) it will change between tuners so you can jump between two shows with one button press

I found a couple, does anyone which is the most complete??

I tried the TivoHD one last night (it was late) but it seems like it is missing a lot of the buttons.

Should I just be using a regular Tivo driver, does that one have a button to swap tuners and the 30 second skip...

This is the issue I am having with the HD Tivo driver. The regular driver has a NEXT code but the HD one does not. But it has one for HYPHEN which doesnt actually work.

• 1 year later...

I have mine setup with the TiVoHD driver, but the "Live TV" code actually executes a double button press. As said above, with the regular remote, you can hit "Live TV" to flip back and forth between tuners to watch 2 shows at once. But mine is double pressing--so when I hit Live TV, it actually flips to the other tuner and immediately back to the same one I was watching.

Anybody have any ideas? Should I try the regular TiVo driver?

Archived