C4 Forums | Control4

Luma cameras vs honeywell

Am getting a honeywell security system installed...house is also prewired for 4 analog cameras to a dvr trying to decide whether i go with luma cameras or honeywell...with an ultimate plan to integrate all systems to c4

Thoughts on the camera? Prices seem high since house is prewired for the cameras ....quotes are 1800 -2400

I know ip camera but was just trying to leverage existing wiring.

Tx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am getting a honeywell security system installed...house is also prewired for 4 analog cameras to a dvr trying to decide whether i go with luma cameras or honeywell...with an ultimate plan to integrate all systems to c4

Thoughts on the camera? Prices seem high since house is prewired for the cameras ....quotes are 1800 -2400

I know ip camera but was just trying to leverage existing wiring.

Tx

I love Luma Cameras, and they integrate extremely well with Control4. I'm more than happy to sell you hardware. Installation is quick and easy.

If you're interested in just buying the hardware let me know. I'd be happy to hook you up.

I love Luma Cameras, and they integrate extremely well with Control4. I'm more than happy to sell you hardware. Installation is quick and easy.

If you're interested in just buying the hardware let me know. I'd be happy to hook you up.

Cool. How would I get more info?

Archived