C4 Forums | Control4

Pandora Not Showing in Active Zones

After upgrading my EA5 to 2.9, Pandora no longer shows up in the active zones list.  It is really annoying to have to change rooms and shut the room off to kill the pandora stream, especially when my wife puts all 15 zones on.  I also lost my second Pandora Channel.  The icon for Pandora 2 is still there but it is tied to Pandora 1.  Is this something that can be fixed through configurations or do I need to wait for a patch?

14 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

The first problem sounds like you have zones hidden in navigator under listen.

The 2nd sounds like a connection problem

The zones show up for all audio sources such as TVs, just not Pandora.  Do you mean that audio sources are hidden under listen?

I'm not sure it is a connection problem.  When I select Pandora 1 everything works (minus showing up in the active zones list), when I select Pandora 2 is plays whatever is on Pandora 1.  If I have two zones running with Pandora 1 in one room and Pandora 2 in a different room, they both play the same thing.  If I change the station in Pandora 1 it changes the station on Pandora 2.

Digital Media is not hidden and I did refresh the navigators. 

So when I select Cable 1 in the master Cable 1 plays over the speakers.  On my T3 I select active zones and it shows "Master" -> "Cable 1".  When I selected "Pandora" in the master and I selected "active zones", master does not show up.  The only way I can get Pandora to stop is to turn the master room off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived