C4 Forums | Control4

Ademco Vista 128 - Part II

C4Newbie

I currently have a Gemini 3200 alarm system and am replacing it with a system that will work with Control4. My alarm company sells the Vista system so I have a proposal for a Vista 128. Is there anything in particular I need to make sure of before approving this upgrade? What is the difference between FBP and BP? Will they both work? Does this work well with Control4? Is there a sytem that works better? Unfortunately I don't think my alarm company supports the GE system and there is only 1 local vendor who does (he does not have a good reputation).

Thanks for your feedback.

Adam

I currently have a Gemini 3200 alarm system and am replacing it with a system that will work with Control4. My alarm company sells the Vista system so I have a proposal for a Vista 128. Is there anything in particular I need to make sure of before approving this upgrade? What is the difference between FBP and BP? Will they both work? Does this work well with Control4? Is there a sytem that works better? Unfortunately I don't think my alarm company supports the GE system and there is only 1 local vendor who does (he does not have a good reputation).

Thanks for your feedback.

Adam

The only difference with the BP and FBP is FBP is for Fire Rated and will have a Red Panel instead of a neutral color.

Your Dealer should be able to assist you with further details.

Archived