C4 Forums | Control4

Pioneer Receivers and C4

LeonPhelps

How well do Pioneer receivers work with control 4. I can get a really good deal on Pioneer stuff, and I am looking to buy a Elite series receiver. I still am waiting to have my house finished so I can install my C4 system.

Very Well.

Thanks guys, looks like I will pick one up tommorow. Anyone have any suggestions on a model # or does anyone have a list of drivers that are already available ?

I'm sure your dealer will be able to assist.

mav-jason, have you had problems frecently with the denons? we had like 8 bad ones this spring/summer, then they were rock solid after that....i think there was an issue in the manufacturing, we even got a AVP-A1HDCI that arrived doa...gotta love a $7k paperweight

mav-jason, have you had problems frecently with the denons? we had like 8 bad ones this spring/summer, then they were rock solid after that....i think there was an issue in the manufacturing, we even got a AVP-A1HDCI that arrived doa...gotta love a $7k paperweight

wow. have had about 5 denons, all bullet proof.

No not this year. Quit using them about a year ago cuz it was 50/50 bad ones. And not DOA, they'd die within a month or so... then starts warranty BS. So I dumped em for Pioneer. I loved Denon... swore by em, loved the remotes, features, power, sound quality, look, user functionality, everything... except the were dying like crazy, and I hate warranty BS.

Archived