C4 Forums | Control4

Strange Touchscreen Behavior (10.5") - No artwork but movie buttons

sjj31a

I upgraded my router with the help of my dealer and everything has come on-line except of my 5 - 10.5" touchscreens (1 - V2 and 4 - V1's) 1 of the V1's is working great except it will not display any album cover art (it displays the button and the title but not the jpg artwork) or any of my jpeg cameras (what is strange is that the the true ip cameras are displayed). We have tried resetting, rebooting, rebooted the HC1000, the 500 (zigbee server) the 2 - 300's and the HTC to no avail. The other 4 touchscreens and on screen controller displays display the artwork and jpg cameras fine. Any thoughts. Its almost like jpg images are turned off. I am not aware of any settings to do that (neither is my dealer).

Steve

I upgraded my router with the help of my dealer and everything has come on-line except of my 5 - 10.5" touchscreens (1 - V2 and 4 - V1's) 1 of the V1's is working great except it will not display any album cover art (it displays the button and the title but not the jpg artwork) or any of my jpeg cameras (what is strange is that the the true ip cameras are displayed). We have tried resetting, rebooting, rebooted the HC1000, the 500 (zigbee server) the 2 - 300's and the HTC to no avail. The other 4 touchscreens and on screen controller displays display the artwork and jpg cameras fine. Any thoughts. Its almost like jpg images are turned off. I am not aware of any settings to do that (neither is my dealer).

Steve

What card is in the V1 10.5's? Have them take a look at that..

Make sure the subnet is the same.

Good Point

255.255.255.0 Subnet

Insure DNS is the same as well.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! There was a typo on this one touch screen with a 252.0 vs 255.0, it was making work but no artwork. Also the DNS had a typo, two in one. Further more after we fixed that not only did the cover art show up but the cameras as well and it seems like all the touchscreens are now more robust. My network is back!!! Thanks again!:D:D:D:D

Archived