C4 Forums | Control4

Custom button addendum

fdastoor

yes - the custom button groups are displayed on the outer edge of the main onscreen display. highlighting and clicking the button group takes you to the custom button display (6 in all if you have all 6 custom buttons defined for that room).

Funny, I was just asking my installer about customs buttons and how they show up. I understand you can have 6 on the circle of power screen. when pressed do they execute something or take you to a new screen, also what are the 4 groups that ryan is refering to?

thanks

Funny, I was just asking my installer about customs buttons and how they show up. I understand you can have 6 on the circle of power screen. when pressed do they execute something or take you to a new screen, also what are the 4 groups that ryan is refering to?

thanks

I think Ryan is referring to the 4 tabs that are on the COP. Each of those tabs can have 6 custom buttons each for a total of 24 custom buttons per room.

When a custom button is pressed it executes whatever you have programmed it to do, but it can't jump to a different screen. The jump to a screen feature has been requested many times.

Archived