C4 Forums | Control4

Need a good dealer in NE florida.

matt_hylton

I'm looking for a good dealer in NE Florida (Jacksonville). I looking for a friend of mine that has gone through two dealers that have not been able to make anything work right in almost two years. He is close to throwing all of the equipment out if he can't find someone to fix it. If anyone has any experience with local dealers please let me know who you would recommend.

He wouldn't need to see the system to trouble shoot it? Just about everything doesn't work right.I know that you can program without being there but my friend seems to think that it needs to be reprogramed from from scratch. Also what if something is not wired properly? Thanks for all your help.

He wouldn't need to see the system to trouble shoot it? Just about everything doesn't work right.I know that you can program without being there but my friend seems to think that it needs to be reprogramed from from scratch. Also what if something is not wired properly? Thanks for all your help.

I would agree with you. The technician needs to see your equipment and insure all pieces are properly connected.

Bindings are very important.

Archived